Astleys is dedicated to bringing unparalleled luxury, sophistication and an enhanced user experience to a new generation of elite, discerning consumers.
- read more
- Welcome to our web site (“Astleys.co”). These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of Astleys.co. The access to and use of this web site as well as the purchase of products on Astleys.co are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you. This website is managed and maintained by HUMA Ltd, with registered offices 9th Floor, 33 Des Voeux Rd, Central, Hong Kong SAR, China (“HUMA”).
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service or sent to the address: [email protected] If you need any assistance, go to the Customer Care area, where you will find information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on Astleys.co, a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by Astleys.co. Remember that you can always contact the Provider by email at [email protected]
The Provider may amend or simply update all or part of these General Terms and Conditions of Use. Any amendment or update of the General Terms and Conditions of Use shall be posted for our users on the Home Page of Astleys.co as soon as such amendments or updates have been made and shall be binding as soon as they are published on the web site in this section. Therefore, you should regularly access this section on the web site in order to check the publication of the most recent and updated General Terms and Conditions of Use of Astleys.co. If you do not agree to all or part of the Astleys.co’s General Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use our web site.
The access to and use of Astleys.co, including display of web pages, communication with Provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the web site, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity. Remember that you will be liable for your use of Astleys.co and its contents. The Provider shall not be considered liable for any use of the web site and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to Provider’s liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS | All content included on this Site, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colors, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Astleys of London or Provider and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of Astleys of London and Provider as the case may be. Astleys of London and/or Provider shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. Astleys of London and/or Provider shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorized in writing by Astleys of London and Provider shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
4. LINKS TO ASTLEYS.CO | Please, contact the Provider at the following email address: [email protected] if you are interested in linking the Home page of Astleys.co and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking Astleys.co. The Provider grants links to Astleys.co free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis. The Provider is entitled to object to certain links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to Astleys.co has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis the Provider or the latter’s suppliers, or when the Provider fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to Astleys.co or to use unauthorised meta-tags without the Provider consent.
5. DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT | The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside Italy. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by Astleys.co shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of Astleys.co is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Customer Service by visting our Customer Service area or write to the following email address: [email protected] A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow Astleys.co to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on Astleys.co, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of Astleys.co, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. OUR BUSINESS POLICY | The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to “consumer” only. “Consumer” shall mean any natural person who is acting on Astleys.co for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on Astleys.co. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
7. GOVERNING LAW | These General Terms and Conditions of Use and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter (including non-contractual disputes and claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR, China.
Terms of Sale
- read more
The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer and sale of products on our web site (“Astleys.co”). The products purchased on Astleys.co are directly sold by HUMA Ltd, with registered offices 9th Floor, 33 Des Voeux Rd, Central, Hong Kong SAR, China (hereinafter referred to as “the Vendor” or “We” or “Us”).
- read more
Our purpose is to guarantee your full satisfaction. If, for any reason whatsoever, you are not satisfied with your order, you may exercise your right to return purchased products within thirty (30) days of the date on which you received them from Astleys.co. Returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within thirty (30) days of the date the package was delivered to you. The products may be returned by dispatching the package through a shipping agent of your choice. For more information about couriers and expenses read the below Return Shipping section.
It is necessary to complete the Return Form available on the web site in the Customer Service area, in order for us to provide you with a Return Number. It is not possible to return an item in exchange for another.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN | The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the online Return Form must be correctly completed and submitted to the Vendor within thirty (30) days of the date of your receipt thereof;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the Vendor must receive the goods within thirty (30) days of the date the package was delivered to you.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor shall refund the entire price for the returned purchased products. Any duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense to the Vendor. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
Please note that shipping costs, duties, taxes and fees you have paid for the delivery of the purchased products shall not be refunded. For more information read the below Return Shipping section or visit Customer Service area.
RETURN SHIPPING | You can ship your returns to the Vendor with a shipping service of your choice and the return shipping will be at your own expense. You may choose the modality of return consulting the below “Couriers and expenses” section. Please verify that you have accurately completed and included with your package all the necessary documentation for Customs clearance. Please make sure to print and fill out 5 copies of the Returns Proforma Invoice that came with your parcel. Without all the copies the package will be rejected at Customs and will be returned to you.
Customs authorities require that all such documentation be written in English so that when necessary it can be used both for export and for import in Honk Kong SAR, China. We recommend that you consult with local authorities and/or your selected shipping service to ensure that the documentation is sufficient. The Vendor cannot be held responsible for parcels that are detained at Customs because of lacking or insufficient documentation.
The Vendor therefore highly recommends that you choose a shipping service that permits you to trace it at any time. Be sure that the type of shipping you choose guarantees the delivery of the parcel within the time frame of 30 days from the date on which you received your order.
Couriers and expenses for the Return Shipping: for Australia, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea the return shipping is free if you use UPS driver. Likewise, return is free if you use UPS driver in Taiwan and Macau SAR, China. for Vietnam, Indonesia, Brunei you may ship the return with a shipping service of your choice and the shipping expenses will be at your charge for Hong Kong SAR, China the return shipping is free if you use SF Express
REFUND TIMES AND PROCEDURES | After the Vendor has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, you will receive an email that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever the form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, PayPal where available), the refund procedure will start within 30 days of when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the payment type used:
purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the credit card company’s policies. We would like to assure you, however, that the value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore you will not suffer any interest loss;
payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement to the credit/debit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card.
DISPOSABLE SEAL | All products sold by the Vendor include an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the tag and seal. Returned products without the tag or seal will not be accepted.
- read more
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Astleys of London to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services), when you provide your details when you visit a Astleys of London boutique or contact the Astleys of London concierge by telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with Astleys of London via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed “Cookies and other information that we automatically collect”, below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
- We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your inquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.